Home > Veterans > Veterans Benefit Request

Request your education benefits

Veterans Benefit Request

The Veterans Benefit Request is your way of letting the University know that you would like to use your federal GI Bill® benefit for the given term. Some students may choose to save their benefits for later semesters or even a graduate degree. For that reason, University Veteran Services will not certify you for the GI Bill® unless we receive a VBR for that semester.

Important Dates