To enroll in a class, you will use a three-step process in the "Shopping Cart." The Shopping Cart is how you will manage your registration and class selection.
Please note the following:
- The first step in enrolling in a class is to add it to your Shopping Cart.
- When a class is in the shopping cart, this means you are not enrolled in the class. You must follow all three registration steps to complete the process. You will see a green check mark when your registration is successfully completed.
- You may select classes and add them to your Shopping Cart prior to your registration time.
- Adding a class to your shopping cart does not reserve you a spot in the class.
- You will not be notified that you are ineligible to enroll in the course until you finish the enrollment process. Review prerequisites and timing carefully ahead of time.
How to enroll in a class
- Log into MyU and select the Academics tab.
- Click the Registration sub-tab.
- Click the Register button.
- Select the appropriate term and click Continue. If you are only eligible for one term, you will skip this step.
- Enter the five-digit class number or search for classes to add them to your Shopping Cart.
- Once the classes are in your Shopping Cart, click the Proceed to Step 2 of 3 button to continue registration.
- Confirm your class selections, and click Finish Enrolling.
- View your results. A green checkmark indicates you were successfully enrolled.
- A red X indicates you were not registered for the class. An error message will provide a detailed explanation.
To open the guide in a new window, use the full-screen version.