Change major or minor

Follow the instructions based on the change you'd like to make. We encourage you to talk with your advisor about how the change may affect your timely graduation and/or financial aid. 

Change your major or minor

In most cases, your advisor can assist you with changing your major within your college. Make an appointment to discuss your plan and learn of any requirements needed to make the change. 

Add a second major/degree

If you want to pursue more than one degree (e.g., BA and BS) and the second degree is in a different college, submit the Additional Undergraduate Degree Program Application to the college that offers the second degree.