CRRSAA Emergency Grants
- Enrollment as a degree-seeking student at the University of Minnesota
- Completed a 2020-2021 FAFSA and eligible for Title IV financial aid
- Completed a CRRSAA application
Types of expenses covered
Funds can be applied to any component of the student’s cost of attendance or for emergency costs that arise due to the COVID-19 pandemic, such as tuition, food, housing, health care (including mental health care), or child care.
Eligible students must apply using the CRRSAA application. Students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible due to the limited amount of funds. If you are interested in applying, email firstname.lastname@example.org. One Stop will do an initial review to determine the student's eligibility to apply. Students who meet the basic eligibility requirements will be emailed the application form.
- Students must fill out and submit the form.
- Students are only allowed to make a one-time request as these funds are limited.
These funds will be delivered within 10-14 days through your student account, so make sure your Direct Deposit information and mailing address are up to date. Students are encouraged to sign up for Direct Deposit as it’s the fastest and most secure way to receive these funds.