Register for a class
To enroll in a class, you will use a three-step process in the "Shopping Cart." The Shopping Cart is how you will manage your registration and class selection.
- The first step in enrolling in a class is to add it to your Shopping Cart.
- When a class is in the shopping cart, this means you are not enrolled in the class. You must follow all three registration steps to complete the process. You will see a green check mark when your registration is successfully completed.
- You may select classes and add them to your Shopping Cart prior to your registration time.
- Adding a class to your shopping cart does not reserve you a spot in the class.
- You will not be notified that you are ineligible to enroll in the course until you finish the enrollment process. Review prerequisites and timing carefully ahead of time.
|Sat, May 13, 2017||End of semester|
|Mon, May 22, 2017||May session and summer 13-week classes begin|
|Fri, Jun 9, 2017||Last day of instruction for May session|
|Fri, May 5, 2017||Fall registration opens for non-degree and visiting students|
|Fri, Aug 18, 2017||Last day of instruction for 13-week summer session|
|Tue, Sep 5, 2017||Fall first semester and first 7-week sessions begin|